- 1 marshmallow
- 1 tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 1 tbsp. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. baileys
- 2 oz. 2% milk
- Place your marshmallow in a small pan, over medium heat, and toast until browned (1-2 minutes)
- Meanwhile, rim a lowball glass with chocolate sauce, and dip immediately in graham cracker crumbs.
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice, toss in the vodka and bailey's and shake vigorously (the longer the better. It should be FREEZING cold and well agitated).
- Place 2-3 ice cubes in your glass, pour liquor mixture overtop, fill the rest of the glass with milk, top with toasted marshmallow and enjoy!